Wakefield Is a Unique Canadian-Owned Business Success Story.
Wakefield was founded in 2005 as BP/Castrol’s exclusive strategic partner in Canada. Since then, our company has continued to drive business and brand growth.
Wakefield is a Platinum Club member of Canada's Best Managed Companies Opens in a new window. Platinum Members have maintained their Best Managed status for seven years or more.
Wakefield's brand portfolio includes Castrol premium lubricants, Castrol EDGE, GTX Magnatec, GTX, Vecton, CRB, and more as its cornerstone brand and business, along with a complete lineup of Wakefield branded products, and SuperClean, a line of cleaners and degreasers for which Wakefield is the exclusive trading partner in Canada.
- Wakefield provides sales, marketing, and distribution solutions to over 5000 customers in all segments
- Wakefield added local Canadian manufacturing capabilities in 2010
- Revenues have increased to over $200 million
- Castrol brand share has more than doubled from 14% to 31%
Wakefield provides premium products to retailers as well as automotive, industrial, commercial, and heavy-duty customers, backed by dedicated Canadian customer service and technical support. We create industry-leading business solutions to drive growth for both our customers and the brands we represent.
Wakefield delivers excellence to:
- Warehouse Distributors
- Automotive and Heavy-Duty Distributors
- Industrial fabricators and manufacturers
- Franchised and Independent garages and workshops
- Quick Lubes
- Heavy Duty Fleet Companies
- New Car Dealers
- Off Road Equipment Operators
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Municipal Fleets